CBD oil and extracts are available in various forms. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of CBD, which is a significant component of Kannabiz Oil, and is mainly derived from hemp strains. Several countries are conducting extensive research on the benefits of CBD, and we will explore the various benefits and references available in the world today.
CBD oil, which is extracted from the hemp plant, has several potential benefits. Here are some of the benefits:
- Anxiety and stress relief: CBD oil has been found to reduce anxiety and stress levels in some individuals. However, high doses may increase anxiety (Springer: Neurotherapeutics 2015 Oct; 12(4): 825–836).
- Treatment for epilepsy: CBD oil has been approved by the US FDA under the brand name Epidiolex for the treatment of seizures in patients. The use of CBD oil can also reduce seizures or symptoms of epilepsy (Epsy, the Association of Epilepsy Patients).
- Treatment for PTSD: CBD oil has been found to effectively reduce PTSD symptoms (2016 study).
- Painkiller addiction treatment: CBD oil may be helpful in reducing pain and making patients comfortable, which is suitable for patients who need to use drugs that contain opioid substances or pain inhibitors. Cannabis oil can help in cases of addiction to painkillers.
- Support for muscular dystrophy patients: A 2019 study published in BMC Neurology found that taking CBD oil with a certain amount of THC might improve symptoms or help support the symptoms of ALS or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Reduction of pain: CBD oil has been found to reduce pain from cancer (Cancer Pain) and other pain symptoms that are not related to cancer by increasing a natural substance in the body called anandamide.
- Help with diabetes: Research has shown that CBD can help reduce glucose levels in the body at the cellular level and may help treat diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels, reducing bad fat (white fat) and changing it to good fat (brown fat), and promoting the production of insulin (Webmd.com – CBD and Diabetes).
- Prevention of inflammation: CBD oil has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help prevent inflammation in the nerves at various points of the body, including Parkinson’s Disease and Alzheimer’s disease (thepermanentejournal.org – The Role of Cannabidiol in Neurological Disorders).
- Reduction of joint pain: CBD oil has been found to reduce joint pain and inflammation, as well as improve sleep in people with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (arthritis.org and forbes.com).
- Springer: Neurotherapeutics 2015 Oct; 12(4): 825–836
- Epsy, the Association of Epilepsy Patients
- 2016 study
- BMC Neurology
- Webmd.com – CBD and Diabetes
- thepermanentejournal.org – The Role of Cannabidiol in Neurological Disorders
- arthritis.org and forbes.com
To summarize, CBD Oil or cannabis oil has numerous medical benefits and can be used to calm nerves, reduce anxiety and neurological symptoms, and aid with sugar, diabetes, and heart disease. However, because research on cannabis is limited, there is still much to learn about its potential uses. It is important to consult with a medical professional before using CBD Oil, as Thai law still requires it to be prescribed by a doctor.
Kannabiz Oil is a high-quality CBD Oil that is grown in a closed system without using soil and extracted using world-class equipment. If you are interested in purchasing Kannabiz Oil, you can contact us through the following channels:
Facebook inbox: Kannabiz.Tech